Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Process Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting and maintaining Plant equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance, monitor condition and make repairs or improvements as needed on equipment.
- Train team members and manage multiple tasks to enhance knowledge and minimize interruption to process.
- Maintain strict adherence to company and safety policies/procedures, accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Effectively supervise employees in the Process Maintenance Department to increase productivity.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Science related discipline.
- Five O-Level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings
- Three (3) years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
Application Closing Date
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be attentive to details.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and team management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online