Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter
- Carry out installations and planned maintenance services of mechanical systems and machinery to avoid production interruptions.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks, and housekeeping functions to ensure machine efficiency, availability, clean and hygienic environment.
- Collect materials requested from stores for use in maintenance services and respond to emergency repair calls to avoid interruption in operation.
- Record and monitor mechanical device readings for review and evaluation.
- Federal Craft Certificate (WAEC Technical) , Trade Test I or Ordinary National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
Application Closing Date
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment without jeopardizing safety needs.
- Pay attention to details.
- Be able to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online