Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- Effectively collate all daily production data and stock inventories reports from all packaging plants, evaluate the data for correctness, and post correctly the data into ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Organize all data extract from Microsoft Dynamics AX in preparation for weekly and monthly reconciliation for all production orders.
- Post all production orders on Microsoft Dynamics AX for production stock reconciliation.
- Liaise with Finance and respond to queries on posted production order.
- Monitor and report discrepancies on packaging inventory.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting or Statistics.
- Five O-Level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
Application Closing Date
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be proficient in the use MS-Office tools.
- Be attentive to details.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online