GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Ref No.: 3300500
- The Finance Intern will work closely with the Renewable Energy-Grid Solutions business to provide basic financial analysis and support in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Track the status of Orders from Identification to RFQ Analysis stage in SPEAK
- Update DP information in SPEAK, track Down Payment collections
- Prepare weekly Dashboard on the DP status to share with Commercial
- Customers: Provide key country/customer financial information that could impact GS offerings financial T&C’s
- Prepare/update customer approval process for new/existing customers
- Create an monitor a Country profile Database (current affairs, economics affairs, investment plans)
- Provide key country financial information that could impact GS offerings financial T&C’s
- Create a Database of Funds available by International Donors (Countries Sovereign Loans, Agencies such as WB, MFI, etc) to SSA Countries
- Create a Data Base on the DFI RFQ Financials requirements (ratios, CF requirements, etc)
- Consolidate Grid Entities Financials + financial ratio
- Track the status of all Orders with TDD within next 3 months (All Product Lines) & 6 months (ACS + SER)
- Monitor and ensure Offer reviews are scheduled at least 2-3 weeks before TDD (2-3 weeks could be an Offer update status)
- Create and monitor a tracker for the status of all Orders awaiting customer Award/Response to our offer
Application Closing Date
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Academic excellence in Commerce, Economics or Finance
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- In countries other than Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online