eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- The Software project manager will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way ensuring that quality products are made within planned timelines & user defined requirement.
- Experience in software development or software project management is a must.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 3-5 years experience in software project management.
Application Closing Date
- Should be proficient with scrum, kanban, agile development and have strong knowledge of project management software tools.
- Past software development experience is also required.
1st September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the page opens, scroll down to apply.