eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- The Software project assistant will support the Software project manager in ensuring excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc.
- To drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirement. Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- We require a minimum of 6 months working experience as a project assistant. Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
Application Closing Date
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Past software development experience is an added advantage.
1st September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the page opens, scroll down to apply.