Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager who will be responsible for the overall supply chain management, organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods for our client.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- The personnel will also ensure that close contact is maintained with Banks, Customs, Clearing Agents etc.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior Supply Chain role. Experience in an Engineering / Construction Equipment company will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Professional Certifications (e.g., CITL, CPSM, CPL).
- Proficiency in Ms. Office packages: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
16th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the following requirements below to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the Subject of the mail.
Please include the following information for quick processing:
- Expected Salary
- Current Salary
- Availability period
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.