eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
Application Closing Date
- Qualification: A Degree in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- Experience: At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Skills: Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required, Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
1st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that this vacancy is open to graduates of 2016 & above only.
- When the page opens, scroll down to apply.