A new Food Processing firm located in Enugu State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Executive
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies for the organization in other to increase sales volume and maintain a competitive edge over competitors.
- Ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important data.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing profits.
- Handling consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyse market data, and conduct consumer research.
- Analysing market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization's products.
- Overseeing new product introductions, product specifications such as design, color, and packaging, Research and Development and evaluate its financial aspects.
- Maintain contact with distributors and sales representatives to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Promoting new products, representing the firm at charitable events and exhibitions.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaints on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition
- Work with other departments to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions for the business/brand
- Develop and execute robust offline and online marketing plans, commence strategy and programs
Application Closing Date
- Must possess B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration or related discipline.
- Applicant must possess minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be creative with the use of computer.
- Perform effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and inspire the same in the team
- Excellent problem solving skills, and demonstrate calmness and composure in uncertainty.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel
- Should be flexible, persuasive and can easily influence others.
18th June, 2019.
21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Position and Location" as the subject of the mail.