Enroyale Global Services Limited - Our client, a leading Financial Technology company located in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (Agency Banking)
An opportunity opens for a dynamic and innovative candidate to fill the role of a Sales and Marketing Manager, in order to oversee the following duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Generate sales/performance report showing sales volume, sales value, potential sales, and areas of proposed agent base expansion across all regions.
- Review and analyze sales performances against strategies and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Manage and coordinate all field sales staff, RBMs and all agent support functions of the business.
- Work close with the operations department to ensure TAT is met and all issues are resolved.
- Escalate when necessary to meet deadline.
- Monitoring and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners across the regions.
- Pull and report on product penetration and profitability with respective action plan for growth and expansion.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies and using such for competitive advantage.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to meet and exceed sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network pan Nigeria and working towards opening new markets in West African countries for agency banking.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales.
- Review competitive products and competitors’ performance, entrants, threats and opportunities.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Overview of competitive landscape and ranking against competitor within the space.
- Profitability performance by each product line.
- Growth strategy.
Application Closing Date
- A B.Sc or HND in Marketing or any business related discipline.
- Product and service knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing the same capacity
- Previous working experience in the same capacity in a FINTECH company
- Great teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A good grasp of business intelligence
- Strategic thinking, result driven and client/customer focus
28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.