Aldelia Group - Our client, a multinational Power company (Renewable Energy & Electrical Solutions), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: LV/MV Tendering Engineer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures technical and commercial support to sales and opportunity leaders.
- Manages consolidated opportunity portfolio. Ensures bid invest decision, risk assessment before submitting the offers, commercial & technical impact evaluation
- during negotiations, close the deal are properly executed.
- Manages Customer Project/tender team.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of quotes and the quotation process for all customer
- segments within the assigned areas. This includes reviewing customer specifications, drawings,value engineering, pricing and customer proposals.
- Manages the bid submission process from initial contact through contract signing; places emphasis on establishing the trading terms.
- Analyse customer request and converts them into proposals. Follow up the proposal and contribute to its negotiation and conclusion.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution.
- Oversees the execution of the overall bidding process regarding large, complex issues.
- Manages the preparation of bids, proposal content, conformance to Request for Proposal (RFP)
- requirements, customer liaison and business partner/vendor coordination.
- Conduct site survey, energy audits and understand the customer needs.
- Perform the costing in coordination with the supply chain and logistics manager, marketing,
- finance and other internal key stakeholders.
- Able to draft electrical offer and interpret electrical drawings.
- Produce a comprehensive technical and commercial offer.
Application Closing Date
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in diagnosis electrical, mechanical and automation equipment and systems (total engineers solution)
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles
- Experience working with current solar technologies is an added advantage.
- Ability to perform assigned projects accurately utilizing electrical, mechanical and automation best practices.
- Ability to interpret and apply both verbal and written customer requirement and specifications / drawings
- Ability to enforce projects and safety standards with the sub-contractors.
- Good team working skills, positive attitude.
25th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.