Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Our client, needs a Regional Sales Manager who will lead and manage the business, entrusted with the overall direct management of the store team to ensure customers receive a premium experience.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Supporting Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluating store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 5 years Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager in a RETAIL INDUSTRY
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning and Managing Profitability
- Territory Management
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Monday to Saturday.
18th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word version to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.