Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria needs a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Account
- We are looking for candidate oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in financial management software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus, finance or relevant field;
18th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV in MS word version to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.