Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to serve as the Accounting Manager for Carlcare Development. The Accounting Manager would be responsible for managing various accounting functions, not limited to overseeing the collation and analysis of financial information including general ledger, preparing of financial information and also managing the SAP first line support.
Experience and Qualifications
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare, analyze, and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly gross margins
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts in a timely manner
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly gross margin reports
- Assist in production reporting, and assist in the preparation and analysis for annual standard cost rolls and inventory revaluation
- Analyze and reconcile all balance sheet accounts related to inventory and standard cost accounting; provide reporting on a monthly basis within required timelines
- Prepare detailed variance analysis and commentary
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates and client management and/or technical staff in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
- Maintenance, review and improvement of an effective control environment to ensure consistency.
- Bachelor's degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Ideal age of candidate is 30-39
- A strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have worked within the Manufacturing environment and have good exposure to group reporting.
- Minimum of 8 years of proven working experience in Accounting or Finance, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role, either as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced credentials such as MBA, ACA, ACCA are a plus.
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company preferred
- Demonstrated competency in cost analysis required
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or any ERP Accounting Software.
Competences and Attributes:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Track record of working in a cross functional organization and leading a team
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.