Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Secretariat for Commodity Association
- Membership development (promoting and marketing actions to get new members to join)
- Managing the Office Secretariat
- Data base development
- Producing an e-newsletter
- Research and development of articles/written reports to promote the industry in local and international media
- Engagement with Government Ministries and agencies and other stakeholders local and international
- Identification of funding sources and other provider of services that will benefit the members
- Revenue generation drive
- Developing concept note for new projects that will support members activities in the value chain
- Office management functions and supervision of other lower level staffs of the Secretariat
- Occasional field visits may be required.
Application Closing Date
- Master's Degree in related disciple
- Experience in similar position
- Private sector experience will be an advantage.
- Age: 30-50 years.
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the mail.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.