Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client, a technology-enabled logistics company that offers reliable and secure parcel shipping services within Nigeria. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, our client seek to recruit a dynamic, exceptional and results-oriented professional into the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety and inventory control procedures including physical security standards
- Monitor and review procedures and systems to prevent error relating shortages
- Gather, sort and analyse relevant documents, evidence and financial data to identify inconsistencies (if any) in original records
- Verify correct use and maintenance of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit television, merchandise tags and burglar alarms
- Analyse retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud
- Ensure strict compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Monitor loss prevention initiatives including target store audit, maintenance audit, safety audit or electronic articles surveillance audit
- Recommend improvement in loss prevention initiatives
- Advise business unit and senior management on proposed or pending applicable regulatory changes
- Maintain documentation of loss prevention activities
- Supervise surveillance and criminal proceedings relating to theft and criminal cases
- Correspond any case of fraud detection immediately to the Chief Corporate Service Officer
- Liaise with the necessary security agency in the case of fraud and criminal matters.
- Follow up proceedings on fraud and criminal matters, document and report to the Chief Corporate Services Officer
- Maintain records of investigative operations and result of analysis
Application Closing Date
- A first Degree in a numerate discipline
- Certified membership of relevant professional body: ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit, fraud detection or other similar roles
- Strong financial and operational audit skills.
- Strong ability in understanding complex process flows and improving processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.