Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, a top notch facility management company is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails, Packages distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle.
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor.
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc).
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of experiences in the field and good knowledge of Lagos routes.
Application Closing Date
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally as this is the major means of sales and dispatch.
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends.
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Must have a mature working attitude.
- Be friendly and Presentable.
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule.
- Excellent communicator.
- Personal organization and self-discipline.
- Attention to details.
- Time Management.
- Decision-Making Skills
- Reporting Skills.
- Managing process.
24th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.