SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12637
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Operate filing system to ensure that all paperwork is properly maintained. Maintain Prodom Database for correspondence.
- Document production, archiving and control (e.g. assigns codes/numbers to documents).
- Generate standard reports from systems.
- Provide first point of contact internally and for outside callers to the Package team.
- Type and write up paper work associated with supporting manager or others professionals.
- Requisition standard goods/stationery for the Package team.
- Ensure good coordination and communication with Package and other concerned personnel.
- Prepare mission order and assist Package personnel in travel logistics.
- Participate to the welcome and integration of newcomers on the Package.
- Keep updated the POB in the Package.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- C-Social sciences, business, law.
Minimum level of experience required:
Application Closing Date
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online