Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Bank Operations - Lodgments, payments and imprest management development and execution
- Finish accounts payable ( Foreign Suppliers) management and reporting
- Posting all transactional documents into ERP system
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Form M management –Start to finish
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transaction
- Preparing balance sheet
- Processing invoices
- Any other duties and / or projects as required.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Finance Officer must also be technologically adept and possess exceptionally good computer skills, being highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will all be necessary for the creation of financial reports. knowledge in the use of financial software is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- The candidate for this position must have had at least 1-3 years of working experience in a corporate finance position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment a strong understanding of structured finance transactions experience.
- The candidate must also demonstrate strong analytical skills acquired covering a broad spectrum of financial structures and financial business plans.
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Finance Officer" as the subject of the mail.