First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a key distributor for FMCGs is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping up-to-date account records and overseeing smooth transactions with clients.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Send bills to customers, process funds and interact with collection agencies.
- Solve problems that occur when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
Application Closing Date
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Minimum qualification is OND
30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using “Account Officer I” as subject of the mail.