Xpress Payment Solutions Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company which was incorporated in 2016 as a Private Company Limited by Shares. The company has an Authorised Share Capital base of N5 billion issued and fully paid up. We specialize in the design, implementation and provision of platforms for Electronic Payments, Collections, Bills Payment and Funds Disbursement. As a shared infrastructure, we provide payment services around transaction switching and processing. We also serve as a licensed Payment Terminal Service Provider to deploy and manage Point of Sale Terminals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Officer
Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina and Yobe
- Agent acquisition and management. Work independently to recruit agents and maintain a good relationship with the agents.
- Work with Sub-Agents to on-board and facilitate registration of agents.
- Weekly training & daily Support of agents in assigned locations. Proffer solutions to all agents related issues.
- Send daily, weekly and monthly reports as at when due to Regional Lead or Hub lead.
- Attend Performance Review meetings as scheduled.
- Ensure the target and revenue budget is met.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- 1 year experience in sales role.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent understanding of local language & Agent network management system.
- Good knowledge of local terrain/geography and understanding of business landscape.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Effective decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer relationship skills; training and management of clients.
5th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the subject of the mail.