Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Corporate Communications Manager
: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
- The Marketing and Corporate Communication Manager will focus on strategies that; increase customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, while building a leading corporate brand.
- The individual will be responsible for developing and driving the overall company marketing strategy ensuring creative execution. The position will require a tight interaction with Commercial, Customer Experience, Strategy, Operations and Products Teams.
The Marketing and Corporate Communication Manager oversees the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Corporate Marketing: Communications,Content Marketing, Branding & Design, Social & Digital Marketing
- Segment Marketing: Marketing strategies for; Product Marketing, Community Relations, Regional Marketing: Nigeria (All States)
- National & International Communications
Required Skills & Experience
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Company’s overall brand, marketing and communications plan.
- Ability to engage, interact and convert rural potential customers to actual customers
- Collaborate with the leadership team, commercial and product heads to articulate the marketing strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritization and planning to ensure that the Marketing team provides adequate support to all other teams within the business
- Create and execute a broad marketing strategy for Fenix Nigeria, and be responsible for understanding the business model, the company’s services, products and solutions, and positioning them favourably before target audience markets
- Lead the Corporate Marketing team(Communications, Content,Branding & Design, Events and Online)to create compelling narratives about Fenix Nigeria and present the company in unique ways.
- Develop and oversee budget and resource management
- Create a focused event participation strategy for sponsored and corporate events that will help Fenix Nigeria reach its target audience; Customers & Partnerships.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns for the company’s business segments
- Be an expert in traditional and digital marketing strategies that drive awareness and create leads
- Will be data driven and create a strategy for how to best disseminate Research insights through various communication channels
- Build Fenix Nigeria’s reputation, visibility and Top of Mind Awareness with press, newsletters and thought leadership
- Define customer segments, needs and value propositions
- Define value proposition to potential Partners
- Position Fenix Nigeria as the gateway to valuable data for consumers in the bottom of the pyramid stratum in Nigeria and African
- Launch regional PR and targeted campaigns
- Work with the Commercial Director and Expansion Manager to develop innovative, capturing GTM strategies for new market entry.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, correlated field. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4-7 years of marketing experience.
- Strategic thinker and has executed strategic direction for a marketing unit.
- The incumbent must be creative, witty, smart, good narrator, story teller, excellent written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Has worked in a B2C technology business previously. Work experience that covers product launch, strong corporate comms experience, brand management etc.
- Prior experience with working with the rural communities and engagement with same.
- Deep understanding of the various marketing disciplines
- Highly creative and innovative brand builder
- Demonstrated results in building brand equity
- Experience in leveraging customer analytics and segmentation to drive business growth
- Organised and able to follow through and prioritize tasks
- Ability to design marketing strategies and execute them
- Experience as a collaborative, hands on team player and eagerness to learn new tools and / or roll-up sleeves to get the job done,
- Willingness to travel to Fenix markets across Nigeria and Africa
- Good understanding of the factors driving consumption in Nigeria and Africa.
Application Closing Date
- Core Marketing
- Corporate Communications & PR
- Brand Building
- Leads Generation & Conversion
- Strong Sales Support
- Resourceful & curious.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online