Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited - Entrepose DBN, a global player in Oil and Gas Construction industry specializing in EPC Projects and Services and Installations in difficult environments is currently looking to recruit eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Superintendent
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Directs piping personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action.
- Adhere to and support the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policies.
- Identify welding certification, training and experience appropriate for assignment scope.
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets and electronic presentation programs
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline from a reputable local or foreign university duly recognized.
- 15 years’ experience in running Operation and Maintenance of major oil producing field, major oil & gas facility and Construction will be preferred, out of which 5 years as in charge of the Facility and managing rotating equipment.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website: www.nogicjqs.gov.ng