Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited - Entrepose DBN, a global player in Oil and Gas Construction industry specializing in EPC Projects and Services and Installations in difficult environments is currently looking to recruit eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Maintenance
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The Head of Maintenance will be the focal point for all technical and maintenance activities related to the assets and the requirements of the Production team to maximize production in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Create the preventive maintenance plan, to determine number and quality of staff required to man the preventive maintenance project.
- Develop the facility equipment inventory and to document the current equipment conditions and maintenance priority list.
- Develop the preventive Maintenance procedures and determine the maintenance schedule and maintenance triggers as well as the maintenance project duration.
- Train/mentor the maintenance team.
- Supervise the CMMS service provider/ subcontractor to ensure optimal performance of the facility.
- Drive the company’s HSSEQ policies, ensuring compliance with company and other relevant authorities requirements.
- Actively participate in incident investigations / root cause analysis along with other departments such as HSEQ.
- Provides operational programs which account for and dictate best HSE practice and to foster a solid HSE culture.
- Responsible for managing maintenance activities, integrity of assets and discipline engineering in order to deliver asset integrity and reliability within agreed budgets.
- Responsible for managing a wide variety of maintenance, discipline engineering, inspection, repair, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies to ensure the Company’s Maintenance & Asset Integrity Management Programs are executed with optimal effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and maintain the engineering and maintenance procedures and management.
- Supporting the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance.
- Improve the preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance strategies
- Review of maintenance procedures on all assets and offering solutions to improve equipment uptime.
- Take a critical assessment on the equipment and facilities and the updating of maintenance routines.
- Develop and manage the Planning process such as quarterly, Bi-annual or yearly and long term plans for all repairs and maintenance activities, life extension /modification activities, shutdown planning etc.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to understand technical solutions related to life extensions /modifications and provide feedback as required.
- Actively monitor maintenance with the aim to ensure continuous improvement regarding maintenance effectiveness.
- Provide budget proposals for repair and maintenance activities and provide monthly actual cost reporting for such activities.
- Maintain and manage relationship with regulatory authorities and monitor regulatory developments and ensuring compliance.
- Initiates and follows the actions of the quality improvement plan.
- 20 years’ experience in running Maintenance of major oil producing field, major oil & gas facility, out of which 10 years as in-charge of the Maintenance of the Facility.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Project Management Skills.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website: www.nogicjqs.gov.ng