Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited - Entrepose DBN, a global player in Oil and Gas Construction industry specializing in EPC Projects and Services and Installations in difficult environments is currently looking to recruit eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the projects for which he is responsible at a value from 1M$ to 50M$
- Pilot the (EPC) projects at the operational level.
- Being responsible from the signing of the contract until the delivery of the final acceptance, in terms of safety, quality, respect of the schedule and budgets.
- Take charge of client and partner relations at the executive committee level
- Assign resources.
- Set up strategy at the technical, organizational and contractual levels
- Be a guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present the monthly project review.
- Check the estimations done by the Tendering Dept.
- Bring Operations expertise to technical-commercial offers.
- Mobilize the resources needed to carry out projects in collaboration with the HR department
- Evaluate the individual and collective performances of his team
- In collaboration with the HR Department, ensure the training and the development of the skills of the managers placed under its responsibility according to the individual and collective objectives.
- Multidisciplinary technical mastery
- Mastery of quality management systems and QHSE standards and practices
- Perfect knowledge of the progress and organization of a project
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector
- Good knowledge of English language
- Contracts Management
- Oral and written communication
- International mobility.
- University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Process engineering
- More than 10 years of experience as Project Manager in the management of complex projects in the oil & gas field of at least 10 million USD and above.
- Must have working experience in project planning and supervision of engineering design and construction associated with oil/gas production and processing facilities.
- Knowledge of management of Community Relations in the Niger Delta.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of Facilities and Project engineering, systems, tools and practices.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website: www.nogicjqs.gov.ng