Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited - Entrepose DBN, a global player in Oil and Gas Construction industry specializing in EPC Projects and Services and Installations in difficult environments is currently looking to recruit eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of fabrication trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Reviews work of business development team and easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Establish Project Quality plan and construction methods statements
- Is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the projects.
- Communicates and enforces Coding standards and Projects specifications.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Implement tools for: planning, document control, site material follow-up, material take off, and physical progress.
- General knowledge (technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, power, Instrumentation…)
- Good University degree in any relevant Engineering Discipline, MSC. M.ENG and any other job specific qualifications/Certificates will be an added advantage.
- 15 years in total experience with 5 years in managerial position managing all technical aspects of a single project of at least 10 million USD and above.
- Ability to manage small project for independent quality management.
- Skill in Discipline Procedure Preparation & System Procedure Preparation.
- Supervision of engineering design and construction associated with oil/gas production and processing facilities.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also apply on NOGIC JQS website: www.nogicjqs.gov.ng