Stanville Luxury Homes & Gardens Limited is a limited liability company located in Sango-tedo Etiosa Local Government area of Lagos State. The company was established as a real estate marketing and management company with specialization in project management, facility management, cadastral (land surveying). Managed by a team of professionals with over 20 years of experience in banking and real estate sectors. It is the desire of the team to put professionalism at play by ensuring that all pre-sales promises and deliverables are fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- This position exists to plan, develop, coordinate and implement strategies to (1) acquire new clients, (2) grow the company’s business with existing clients, and (3) identify viable new business opportunities and income streams.
- Develop and regularly review sales and marketing plan and ensure implementation after approval by the MD/CEO
- Set SMART objectives for sales and marketing and work with other members of the team to ensure they are met
- Identify new sales leads and potential new markets through research and social media platforms to acquire new clients
- Develop best business and marketing proposals for potential clients and follow up through visits and social media platforms
- Carry out marketing campaigns and communicate new product developments to potential clients
- Prepare and make PowerPoint presentation of products/services
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Context and Environment
- Highly competitive property market that requires innovative ideas to make a difference.
- New clients in number and income
- Growth of existing clients in terms of income
- Smart objectives for sales and marketing
- Monthly performance reports compared with objectives
- Weekly trends report in the Nigerian property market showing what is new and topical
- Monthly business development and industry report.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and execute business ideas and comply with the companies vision and mission.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates with a minimum of OND qualification in any discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV with a passport photograph and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Please note that this job is strictly for those within Lagos.