Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a Limited Liability company specialized in aLl kinds of Steel Fabrication design, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid bodies and complementing its steeL structure business with civil construction, which enabLed the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager - Project, Fabrication, Steel & Structural
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and construction regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the project process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Coordination of the technical department staff activities in relation to generating project drawings, B.O.Q., tender submission and material take offs (MTO).
- Coordination of company projects from inception to completion at site
- Participate in the company drive in the implementation of the ISO 9001 and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Preparation of workshop drawings for various projects.
- Checks and approve construction workshop drawings of all projects for compliance with client’s specifications and standards.
Application Closing Date
- Leadership, project, and time management skills
- Strong communication, planning and organisation skills
- Team player and ability to problem solving
- Time management.
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities preferred
- Sound technical knowledge of project drawings and interpretations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Civil Engineering.
- Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- 5 - 10 years experience in Project management- fabrication and construction industry
Open till Filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.