White Tulip Consulting - Our client, a significant player in the Pharma Industry commenced operations in 2005 as a manufacturer, importer, distributor and marketer of high quality pharmaceutical products. At present, the company has close to a hundred (100) employees in all parts of the country including Abuja. As a serious player in the pharma industry, it has products many pharma markets, including (but not limited to) antibiotic, anti-mycotic, cardiovascular, analgesic and multivitamin segments. It is committed to creating new values, producing quality and reliable pharmaceuticals and making contribution to medical care/well-being of the people around the world.
To achieve its short- and medium terms objectives, especially its objective of crossing the 1billion line in sales by 2019 year end, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Awka-Anambra and Owerri-Imo
Qualifications and Requirements
- The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for selling company products, business and market development.
- Successful candidate’s key duty is to achieve the required coverage- geographical and customers at all levels (distributors and other channel members as well as doctors/other healthcare professionals.
- He/she will be expected to drive retail shelve-presence and creative/ innovative promotion of company brands with a view to creating awareness and generating demand for her products.
Application Closing Date
- B. Pharm qualification
- 2 or more years of pharma sales experience.
- Strong intellectual analytical and communication skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneural, , self-directed and self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- Demonstrable record of positive performance and achievements
- High integrity index
- Must be computer literate and possess ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to drive, with valid driving license as a proof.
- Fresh graduates can also apply
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on your suitability for the position, Current Resume/CV and Cover Letter in MS Word format to: [email protected]
using the "Position Applied for and Preferred Location" as the subject of the mail.