Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the safe transportation of goods and products to designated locations
- To ensure the timely delivery of goods to locations
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
- Prepare trip reports - accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Timely delivery of goods to all locations
- Accurate documentation of each delivery
- Minimum of a West African School Certificate with good defensive driving record
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Required Competencies
- Vehicle maintenance
- Major roads within the metropolis
- Safety and precautionary measures.
Application Closing Date
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.