Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Shopper (Female)
- Functionally reports into: Head, Innovation Business and eCommerce
- Administratively reports to: Head, Innovation Business and eCommerce
- Supervises: None
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide dedicated services to High Networth Individuals (HNI) & Ultra High Networth Individuals (U-HNI), and will manage our company’s relationship with these affluent and wealthy clientele, relating with them using an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the luxury lifestyle and related products
- Will be part of the company's Concierge Service Team (CST) managing the company's top 1% of clients by spend.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Provides highly personalized shopping and other services for HNIs and U-HNI's wishing to purchase items from our company's high-end and exclusive collections.
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable in the presence of and in dealing with HNI's and U-HNI's to offer information about high range products and services selection, in-order to help customers choose wisely.
- Acts as a personal fashion, taste, trend, and beauty advisor, consultants or sounding board to HNI/U-HNI customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all HNI/U-HNI customers by networking with them and actively operating professionally in the right circles to promote the company’s luxury range.
- Actively listens to and then provide them with products that are exactly what they need
- Use deep product knowledge and familiarity with all product information to conduct demonstrations in order to stimulate interest and usage.
- Has high-end customer service skills, demonstrated by doing what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses our print and online offerings to excite these customers about our menu of signature items, then follow-up actively to transition conversations into the buying process, guiding the customer to complete each transaction with full invoicing, payment and collection for the company.
- Cross-sells and up-sells customer orders using their purchase history, tastes, preferences and other info by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Manage returns, complaints, and be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- The role requires someone with strong track record operating in a successful, high-end luxury goods or exclusive private clients operations.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a luxury service environment, private banking, or related retail industry and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and managing High Networth Individuals (HNI) & Ultra High Networth Individuals (U-HNI)
- Be familiar with or rapidly learn about the affluent, their lifestyle needs and buying behaviour. And you can operate well as the only person assigned to a one-client account with a solid month-by-month booking to show for it.
- Required to demonstrate friendly, professional phone and customer service skills
- You must be a "people person" and enjoy meeting, greeting and serving people
- Must have a great phone voice, etiquette and friendly demeanor
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks under pressure and stay organized
- Must possess a great work ethic, be dependable and have an easy smile
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend periods, to work as needed by the client, and to respond to urgent issues at the behest of the client.
- Ability to travel at short notice, must have a valid international passport at all times
Application Closing Date
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.