Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Innovation and eCommerce
Job grade: Senior Manager
- To plan and execute targeted sales activities to meet aggressive new business growth goals by proactively uncovering sales opportunities in the non-traditional channels as well as with large organized corporate buyers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Functionally reports into: National Sales Manager- Retail
- Administratively reports to: National Sales Manager- Retail
- Supervises: This position manages all employees of the business unit and is responsible for the performance management and development of the employees within that department.
- Act as the Chief Business Development Officer and will be responsible for driving, monitoring and improving sales performance for the company’s non-traditional sales channels.
- In this business development capability, this role will monitor & capitalize on market opportunities, and conduct periodic forecasting for projected new business.
- Will own eCommerce and all tech platform-based sales, and work with marketing for demand generation campaigns targeted at business decision makers.
- Manage the company’s and 3rd party ecommerce channels to offer and sell approved brands and products, including SPA and wellness services.
- Will be responsible for building & leading a partnership program targeted at the right 3rd party organisations, including company’s operating as wholly ecommerce channels, to grow revenue and enhance our ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience using specific brands from our portfolio.
- Develop and implement strategic alliance programs with corporate organizations, especially in the benefits, incentives & recognition segment, as well as the corporate wellness programs segment.
- Be in charge of responding to formal requests for information, including responses to RFPs, and also preparing customized pitches to corporate decision makers.
- Work with marketing to develop unique promotional programs and marketing collateral for new business opportunities and client meetings
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses;
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
Key Performance Indicators:
Minimum Education Qualifications
- % Ecommerce Sales revenue Achieved
- Overall Ecommerce Revenue Achieved
- % Revenue from New Products
- % Revenue from Services (e.g. Ads)
- Point-in-time Products/SKUs-in-Catalogue count
- % Overall Revenue Growth
- % Revenue Variance to Forecast ecommerce Shopping satisfaction Index
- Time-to-fulfillment for all ecommerce orders
- %of inventory turn on echannels allocation
- %Product returns
- eChannel Infrastructure Uptime & Availability
- eChannel analytics conducted for service insights
- % Cross-selling & Upselling via echannels
- eChannels investment ROI
- Commission/Rebate Pay-outs to Trade
- Out of stock percentage
- Training delivered to Store Managers
- % Skills development plan executed for each store team
- % of Customer Master Data Accuracy
- Performance Management Ratings Completed
- Degree of Employee engagement
- % of Stock out on fast moving inventory
- Time-to-restock for heavy/slow traffic outlets
- Net Promoter Scores (for store visit experience tracking)
- % Department Selling Costs to Revenue
- Operating Costs to Revenue ratio Inventory Turns
- Conversion rate of email generated online traffic
- Marketing spend
- Ecommerce Specific metrics:
- Online Sales Volume
- Online Sales Value Vs Total Sales
- Average Order Value
- Ad Cost per click
- Cost per visitor (Acquisition for ecommerce)
- Cost per order (ecommerce)
- Cart abandon rate (ecommerce)
- Cancels/Declines/Returns rates
- Marketing efficiency ratio (MER)
- Return on advertising spend (ROAS)
- Customer Lifetime value
- # of In-Store Promotions planned versus completed
- Logistics costs to revenue ratio
- Store Technology Uptime
- Time-to-resolution for store support requests
- % of ecommerce team key staffing requirements met
- eCommerce team staff turnover
- % Staff Skills Gap target Vs. actual
- # Coaching & On-the-Job Training Hours deployed
- % Appraisals Completed on Time
- % Direct Reports' KPIs Achieved
- Bachelors degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 5 years of progressively responsible service industry sales experience, including a successful track record collaborating with world-class organizations to offer strategic solutions that deliver results.
- Experience managing and developing sales via an ecommerce platform
- Experience in B2B sales & strategic accounts management
- Industry experience in areas like Financial Advisory/Wealth Management/Private Banking types, dealing with HNIs, and the Luxury goods/Hospitality/Entertainment/Food and Beverage Industries
Application Closing Date
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.