Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-rowing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Application Closing Date
- B.S/M.A in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Preferably, applicant who reside in Lagos (mainland).
17th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV with their valid addresses and contact numbers to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.