Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: Lambda School Africa Pilot Programme
- Lambda School is opening applications for the first time to students from Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa in partnership with Paystack, BuyCoins, Cowrywise, CredPal, PiggyVest, Thrive Agric, VertoFX, and Wallets Africa.
If you're accepted, this is what you get:
- An immersive, 9 month full stack software development training program with live interactive online classes, at no upfront cost
- During the program, you'll receive a membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet
- After the program, you'll have the chance to be hired by the participating companies
- If you're hired by Paystack, CredPal, or Thrive Afric, those companies will pay the cost of your schooling. If you're hired by another company, you'll pay back 10% of your income for 5 years, but only if you're making more than $15k a year
This opportunity is open to citizens of Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa who're:
Application Closing Date
- Above 18 years old
- Currently primarily physically based on the continent of Africa
- Able to commit to a full time program.
11:59 pm., 14th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online