The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed & Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland.
The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
- We urgently require an experienced Kitchen Assistant with exceptional work ethics to join our team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Assist the Cook in preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Assist the Cook to prepare food according to standard recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Operate ovens, grills, microwaves, blenders, mixers and fryers.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Ensure kitchen, equipment & utensils are always in very clean and hygienic condition
- Ensure proper and safe storage of kitchen equipment & utensils after use
- Perform other job duties assigned by the F & B Supervisor.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants for the above must possess an OND in Catering & Hotel Management
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a reputable organization in the Hotel and Catering industry
6th July, 2019.
8th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.