Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client, an EPCIC company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Postal Code: 10001
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The Technical Sales Manager will specialize in selling technical services and related mechanical products including but not limited to valves and valve automation technologies. The valves ranges are: butterfly valves, check valves, API 6A valves, drilling choke valves, ball valves, subsea choke valves, and chemical injection metering valves, gate/globe valves, etc.
- As a Technical Sales Manager, you will play a part in every stage of the sales process - from planning the sales to closing the sale; identifying new business opportunities in order to secure new sales deals for the company. Also, as a key requirement to succeed in this position you will be passionate about new technologies and maintain global view of the technology industry. This role is at a managerial level therefore to ascend to this role you must demonstrate proven success in a similar role within the Technical services and or Oil and Gas sectors.
- As the Technical Sales Manager you will be required to use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products including the ones aforementioned, for which a certain level of expertise is needed. You will be the key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You will liaise regularly with company’s OEM and partners to keep abreast with innovations and developments.
Application Closing Date
- Must possess a degree in Engineering or equivalent. An MBA will be desirable
- Minimum of 10 years experience in relevant or similar technical sales role
- Experience in services and or oil & gas sectors
- Solid experience in marketing mechanical and process equipment including valves of all types and sizes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online