Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Support strategic planning and day-to-day project execution
- Prepare financial models & analyses to support strategic plans
- Draft product / service quotes with business overview and consideration of costing elements
- Ensure adequate follow-up on existing projects
- Conduct in-depth research
- Work with in-house teams to transform ideas, research findings and insights into tangible value
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis, and present results & recommendations in a clear manner
- Proactively conceive productivity boosting ideas through data driven insights for business lines
- Support teams’ business activities for achieving KPIs
- Support the operations of the office of the Co-CEO including preparing briefing materials and developing executive communications.
Application Closing Date
- Previous experience in management consulting
- Strong skills in finance
- A first Degree from a recognised academic institution.
- A second Degree, MBA, M.Sc., etc. will be an added advantage
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.
- Ideal candidates should possess 2 - 3 years relevant hands-on experience
- Fluent proficiency in English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) Language
18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.