Swiftsync Consulting Company - Our client, a brand New 5-Star Hotel is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Reports to: General Manager
- The primary duty of a Technical Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Technical Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- Additionally, Technical Manager may evaluate a staff member's cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, Technical Manager Budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- BA/BSc/HND in Engineering, Facility Management or relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience in installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, Air Conditioner, Generators and repairing appliances etc. Good experience of working in Hospitality organization
Attractive Salary and Allowances
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with Job Title as subject to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.