Dragnet is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Test Administrator
- We are seeking to recruit a Global Test Administrator (GTA). The Individual will be expected to be Dynamic, confident, target driven, customer centric, motivated, diligent, takes initiative, Tech savvy and enjoys challenges.
- The Global Test Administrator serves as the face of Dragnet in test centres around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
- If you are seeking a rewarding career with opportunity to advance, becoming a Dragnet’s Global Test Administrator (GTA) can set you on that path. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
- Dragnet GTAs are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Experience & Qualification Requirements
- Ensure that all tests and assessments are deployed in line with global standards
- Planning, Scheduling, Administration and Review of all Testing operations in controlled/invigilated environments
- Manage Operational Relationship with the Test Centres
- Manage Test Centre; Commercial Relationship with Test Centres
- Manage Test Administrators and ensure adequate staffing for the administration of the test
- Resolve Candidates’ issues with urgency
- Maintain integrity and security of Testing processes and results
- Manage the cost of execution
- Proffer improvement initiatives in the Test Administration
- Liaise with Finance on Invoicing of Clients
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
- Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Ability to view situations holistically and proffer objective solutions
- Proven practical experience in the use of Office Suite
- Ability to think logically and solve problems occurring within normal work routine
- High accuracy in record keeping and documentation
- Great Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Effectively manage subordinates and foster team spirit and collaboration.
- Ability to interact with people and build relationships
- Great Organizing and Coordinating skills
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online