Padron Consulting Limited is a management consulting company that provides market entry support to foreign companies that seek to enter the Nigerian market. This involves company registration compliance, distribution channel management, warehousing, logistics planning and management, Negotiation and meeting representation, marketing of clients goods and services, property development, and acquiring of office space/residential properties on behalf of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable Digital Marketing intern to join our team. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and digital strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Manage the social media platform
- Create email campaigns, and engaging social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and marketing of training programs.
Application Closing Date
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying in a business / IT related field
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in managing WordPress blog, Google Adwords,
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using "Internship" as the subject of the mail.