Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Intern Radiographer
Locations: Benin, Edo State and Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- The Intern Radiographer is responsible for providing patient-centered care that addresses health needs of our patients
- Assisting in scheduling patient's appointment with the radiologist.
- Manage patient's records.
- Assist the Radiographers to process images and maintain proper inventory of supplies
- Collate data for weekly reports
Application Closing Date
- Must have been inducted and possess current internship license from the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
- Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc) in Radiography
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
15th July, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV and credentials to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the mail.