Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Logistics Dispatch - Jumia Food
Job Type: Full Time
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
In particular, you will:
Requirements & Qualifications
- Provide lead oversight and direction across all shifts of dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate training of new hires and existing dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate the scheduling and shift coverage of dispatch personnel.
- Set up and dispatch shipments with company riders.
- Supervise riders and manage the utilization of equipment.
- Data entry and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree from an accrediated university.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in logistics, distribution, operations management.
- Knowledge in Data entry and reporting
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives .
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
Application Closing Date
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
13th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online