Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Workforce Academy Programme
About The Academy
The Workforce Academy Programme is a 6-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents in ten (10) different areas:
- Finance Analyst
- HR Analyst
- Payroll Analyst
- Recruitment & Assessment Analyst
- HR Outsourcing Analyst
- Facility Maintenance Analyst
- Learning & Development Analyst
- Quality & Project Management Analyst
- Risk Management Analyst
- Research and Content Development Analyst.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly.
- Adept in applying the knowledge acquired to solve practical problems.
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
Application Closing Date
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not older than 27 years by December 31st, 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree (HND) with Minimum 2.2 or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
- Applicants for Finance Analyst or Payroll Analyst must be a graduate of one of Accounting, Finance or any other related courses.
- Applicants for Research and Content Development Analyst role must be a graduate of English Language from a recognised institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can only apply for one role for this recruitment process.