Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Saturdays is a must
- SSCE/OND holder only
- Good people skills
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Must possess ability to read, spell, complete phone orders and follow instructions
- Must be outgoing (this is not a position for a shy person)
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Candidate must live within Ikeja axis.