One of Nigeria's leading Banks is recruiting qualified and highly-skilled candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Architect
- The successful candidates, who should be self-motivated and result-oriented, will work closely with other Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers and Contractors who are responsible for designs, supervision of construction and post-occupation maintenance of buildings and infrastructure to provide the highest level of project outcomes.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Specifying the requirements for projects.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings.
- Applying for planning permission and advice from statutory government agencies.
- Liaising with construction professionals and contractors about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning regulations, environmental impact and project budget.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and meetings.
- 10 years post M.Sc or B.Arch. in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in designing high profile and complex buildings.
- A track record of architectural design and construction supervision.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3D Max or other architectural rendering software.
- Being a registered member of architectural professional bodies such as ARCON, NIA, RIBA, AIA etc, would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of creativity, innovation and imagination.
- Excellent design, drafting skills and 3D proficiency with computer-aided design and rendering software.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Good leadership skills as well as the ability to work within a team of other professionals.
- Analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with "Architect" as subject of email.