Xanadu Hospitality Services Limited - Our client, a luxury boutique Hotel in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Market the hotels rooms’ accommodation and its meeting facilities to corporations, associations and other organisations as a luxury corporate/meeting venue.
- Generate revenue to meet and exceeds budget expectation. Work closely
- Solicit, negotiate and books new and repeat business through various efforts, (outside sales calls & visits, telemarketing mailing reference property tours, networking, etc.).
- Ensures prompt and systematic follow up & administrative servicing of all allocated business account.
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community and in the hospitality community.
- Participate in development of all marketing and business development hotel campaign and promotions as the general Manager shall advise, mandate, instructs or directs.
- Participate in development policies, strategies and marketing action plans to potential corporate and individual clients within Lagos and externally via personal contacts, achievement of monthly budgeted hotel sales revenue targets, room occupancy and profitability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant field
- Skills and personal qualities
- Have good analytical skills
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to manage different projects at the same time
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have good presentation skills.
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Applications and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.