SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Keeper
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc./HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
31st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online