Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil/Structural Engineer
Postal Code: 500272
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- To Supervise the Civil /Structural team and monitor the preparation of Civil designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual,Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare Civil/Structural design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of Civil/Structural Design and Drawings.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Preparation Civil/Structural calculations.
- Preparation Compatibility check between calculations and constructions
- Preparation Static development of engineering solutions for Civil/Structural steel constructions
- Preparation of Concrete and Steel specification report.
- Preparation of engineering Design of Vibrating and Static Equipment foundations.
- Preparation of Civil/Structural analysis.
- Review civil/Structural deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks,
- Assign duties, supervise and coach Civil/Structural Team,
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, Orion, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Ms Office Nemetschek Allplan and MS project.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry AISC, API-RP2A, BS1881, BS1722, BS8110, BS 5950,Eurocodes and other International standards and company codes
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
Application Closing Date
- Offshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Min. 10 years in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online