Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Engineering company located in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Pipeline Engineer
Postal Code: 100001
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- To Supervise the Pipeline team and monitor the preparation ofPipeline designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual,Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare Pipeline design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of Piping &Pipeline diagrams (P & ID).
- Preparation of Pipeline Alignment sheets / Profiles.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Preparation of Pipeline Wall thickness calculation.
- Review Pipeline deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks,
- Assign duties, supervise and coach Pipeline Team,
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input topreparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Managers.
- Offshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years in similar role.
Application Closing Date
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, HYDROCOR,etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP , NACE STANDARDS, DNV STANDARDS AND ASTM,ASME and API MSS etc
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online