eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
Qualification and Experience
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that’s easy to understand.
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- At least one year experience in data analysis. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent numerical and analytical skill is required. He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
22nd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.