NIIT Limited, a global leader in Skills and Talent Development, offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries. NIIT has three main lines of business across the globe- Corporate Learning Group, Skills and Careers Group, and School Learning Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Counselor/Coach
- We are a Consulting and Training Organisation and looking to hire a Counselor/Coach for our Trainees to join our team.
- The Counselor/Coach manages the day to day counseling activities of the organisation and long term coaching strategy for the company.
- S/he is to help trainees choose classes and plan for suitable courses based on educational background and preference.
- Use aptitude and achievement assessments, to help clients evaluate their interests, skills, and abilities
- Evaluate clients’ background, education, and training, to help them develop realistic goals
- Guide clients through making decisions about their careers, such as choosing a new profession and the type of program to pursue
- Advise clients on how to resolve problems in the workplace, such as conflicts with bosses or coworkers
- Help clients select and apply for educational programs, to obtain the necessary degrees, credentials, and skills
- Providing counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients' concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in same or similar role
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND in relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and listening skills
- Confident and dynamic
- Strong creative outlook
- Result driven
20th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Residents outside Enugu need not apply unless as priority will be given to residents of Enugu or those willing to relocate on their own.